Friday, May 7, 2010

Laying in the Grass.

I let my body drop to the ground gently, relieving my feet after hours of walking.
I quickly wave my hands above the ground, feeling the heat radiating off of the ground and covering my hands in warmth.
Laying down on the soft grass feels so nice.
I stare up into the pure blue sky without my glasses; never had I seen such a beautiful blue sky.
If I glance over to the right, I can see the sun peeking through the trees, distributing light to make pretty patterns on the ground.
I can hear the birds chirping in the distance, singing me a lullaby.
I close my eyes.
When I awake, bright white stars are scattered across the night sky.
A crescent moon shines across my face, giving the illusion that I have a pale complexion.
A cool breeze sweeps itself across my body, and attempts to steal my hair away.
As I close my eyes once again, a small smile spreads across my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment