Thursday, April 29, 2010

Our Beautiful Masterpiece..

Close your eyes.. and listen intently.
My spoken words are like a melody.
They're full of emotion and character.
They're inspiring and moving.
They all flow together so smoothly.

Can you feel it?

But I don't just want my song to dance through your head like a graceful ballerina.
I don't want you to only hear the sound of my passionate voice.

I want to paint a picture.

Open your eyes.
What do you see in front of you?
A blank canvas.
All those deep words that dug a hole in your head to settle into, disappear the moment your open your eyes.
Poof. Gone.
Because you were painting your own picture inside your imagination..
But now that your eyesight has taken over, all you can see is that blank canvas.
There's no expression on my face as I speak these words of wisdom and power.

Help me paint a picture;
Close your eyes again and tell me what you see.

My face lights up as our words combine with a colorful splash.
We've created a masterpiece.
A beautiful song for all that are blind,
And a painted picture for the deaf to stare at in awe.

No comments:

Post a Comment