Friday, May 21, 2010

Willy Wonka.

Come with me and you'll be
In a world of pure imagination.
Take a look and you'll see
Into your imagination.

We'll begin with a spin,
Traveling in a world of my creation.
What we'll see
Will defy explanation.

If you want to view paradise,
Simply look around and view it.
Anything you want to, do it.
Want to change the world,
There's nothing to it.

There is no place I know
To compare with pure imagination.
Living there you'll be free,
If you truly wish to be.

...

You will find in your mind
There's a world of endless fascination;
No more fun place to be
Than your own imagination.

You can dream any dream,
You can savor every situation.
Life in there's
A sensational sensation.

If you want to see magic lands,
Close your eyes and you will see one.
Wanna be a dreamer, be one,
Any time you please,
And please save me one.

There is no place to go
To compare with your imagination.
So go there to be free
If you truly wish to be.

5 comments:

  1. I never stopped to listen to the words before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it's in the movie. I'm not sure..
    These lyrics are from the musical that I just did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was in the old Willy Wonka movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh. Hmm. I'm going to have to watch that movie again, then..

    ReplyDelete