Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Wishing Well.

Shit's going downhill for me. See, there's this well that I slipped into quite a long time ago. I always have been struggling to pull myself back out. But I constantly give up. The fire department was called to help me out by throwing me down a rope. But it was a shitty rope and broke under my weight. I fell farther down the well... I was so close to the bottom, I could have probably touched it or just taken a tiny jump to reach the bottom. But I decided that I'm too strong to just let go; so I'm struggling to climb up still. And it's hard. The farther down the well I am, the harder it is for anybody to see me. I slowly become invisible to everyone who won't look hard enough; to everyone who won't strain their eyes to see me.

No comments:

Post a Comment